BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

I really should have meme'd as Good Ol' J.R. for these picks.

I tell ya King, that Micah Parsons, he knows how to lay a lick! It reminds me of those old American Dream matches, may he rest in peace, where Dusty Rhoades used to take a cow bell and just lay lick after lick on some poor sap. It's gonna be a real slaaaaberknocker!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I tell ya what ladies and gentlemen, these so called experts seem to love the Nittany Lions! Coming from a team that could barely win a game this season, for the life of me, I can't see how they're going to end up with a couple of guys taken in the Top 20. That James Franklin sure is something else. I'm not sure if he's a magician or a snake oil salesman!

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I tell ya what ladies and gentlemen, these so called experts seem to love the Nittany Lions! Coming from a team that could barely win a game this season, for the life of me, I can't see how they're going to end up with a couple of guys taken in the Top 20. That James Franklin sure is something else. I'm not sure if he's a magician or a snake oil salesman!

Well Parsons didn't play this year so I dont think he was the issue 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The Nittany Lion offense and the back end of that defense are terrible and as a PSU fan, James Franklin should've been fired.

Parsons sat out, it may have made a difference on defense had he been there. But he certainly wasn't the problem in 2020.

Edited by wwhickok

Just now, Jlash said:

Well Parsons didn't play this year so I dont think he was the issue 

Fair point King, but that doesn't detract from how those Lions were beaten like government mules this past fall!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I like the Farley pick. He was my CB1 before the medical stuff and I believe Schefter tweeted the other day that team doctors are saying his medicals look good.

High risk high reward. Can you see him playing 17 game seasons for 3 seasons in a row?

22 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

It happened early this year, maybe cause it's a slow work day...

That period when you just start refreshing the page, hoping to see that draft thread in bold.

Until it’s actually your time OTC. 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

High risk high reward. Can you see him playing 17 game seasons for 3 seasons in a row?

Almost nobody is going to play 17 game seasons. A lot of guys can't play 16 games every year as it is.