BDL Discussion Thread 2021

6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

No not actually a free agent just more draft that you call free agent because that is.....regular? 

It's to simulate UDFA from the real NFL draft. Undrafted Free Agents are now called Priority Free Agents in the NFL because "Undrafted" was deemed derogatory a few years ago.

It's a 1 year contract for $425 same value as 7th rounders and then you get to decide to ERFA tag them the following season if they are good or not.

PFA picks are only allowed to be traded during the current draft in the same year. This is why you still have yours. 

Edited by SirA1
Just now, Blue said:

Collins is my top-rated LB, think he's Bobby Wagner reincarnated. Just love him as a prospect.

I seriously considered him at 11 before trading back and again at 13 before trading back. No way after he fell to me I was passing on him again here. I've gotten 2 of the 3 Defensive players I wanted before the 4th round so far. The other one is staring me in the face still. Great chance he makes it to 3.1 

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Collins is my top-rated LB, think he's Bobby Wagner reincarnated. Just love him as a prospect.

Yeah, I was telling wwhickok that I didn't think he would last till his pick, thought for sure someone would scoop him up before now.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I like Marshall he's going to be good.

Thanks I hope so

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

He was next on my BB

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Thanks I hope so

He was next on my BB

I honestly thought you'd pick Collins. I like Marshall, I think that's a solid addition to your WR group. Nice pick 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yeah he will likely be like the Jeremy Chinn pick for WW.