BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

And now, I hope you are all ready to find out which CB will end up in charged with a felony within the next 2 years!

Does this mean all the OL i took will be arrested multiple times and cut before they play 5 games in the NFL lol.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

And the answer was Eric Stokes will be the CB to get charged with a felony within a year or two.  Cause the last time I took a UGA CB, it worked out so well for me.

Baker was a little stiff and much more of a zone CB because his instincts and physical play were the catalyst.

Stokes is much more built and more relying on his athletic traits. A+ selection.

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Was hoping to move up for Stokes. Booo

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Brutal. Eric Stokes and Tyson Campbell are great picks. Big fan of both players.

Perhaps I should’ve taken the deal that was offered haha.

Thank you.  I always had Stokes a little higher than Tyson.

4 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I'm Stoked.

As you should be.

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It was a toss up between Dickerson and Stokes. I was hoping to nab both. 

I had to get an outside CB at some point in this draft and Stokes was my favorite of the 2nd tier guys.

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm pretty sure it's a bad sign when everyone ignores your pick and starts complimenting the guy after you 

Please, it means that Onwuzirike will make the Pro Bowl as a rookie and Stokes will get charged with...some sort of felony assault.