BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Just now, Scoundrel said:

I gave you like two weeks to think that over. And you got a very good young TE and you replaced him with two top corner prospects. 

Oh believe me, the draft unfolded very fortuitiously for me in terms of positional value, the only draftable TE to rival Fant (or better) would be the guy you decided to draft, which was a major reason why I pulled the trigger (scarcity of TEs).

But I'll continue to moan over the loss of a good young talent I drafted later in the draft just because I can :P 

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Oh believe me, the draft unfolded very fortuitiously for me in terms of positional value, the only draftable TE to rival Fant (or better) would be the guy you decided to draft, which was a major reason why I pulled the trigger (scarcity of TEs).

But I'll continue to moan over the loss of a good young talent I drafted later in the draft just because I can :P 

I’m gonna pump you full of who knows what

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Tamorrion Terry and Marvin Wilson this early? Um, thanks I guess

Wilson is first round talent, its a steal here.  

Terry i think is a project.   He was great with the deep ball, other than that I was not really impressed.  Now he never had a good QB so there is that going for him lol.