Jump to content

BDL Discussion Thread 2021


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I've always imagined that's what EPC actually looks like 😉

Because I am objectively hilarious you imagine I look like one of the greatest comic actors of all time, makes sense 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Because I am objectively hilarious you imagine I look like one of the greatest comic actors of all time, makes sense 

Exactly, glad you understand 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'll be honest I thought for sure Seoul or Singapore would take Terry 

That is one where I figured most knew I’d be after.  Another Round I probably wouldn’t have been able to stop myself from taking him 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

That is one where I figured most knew I’d be after.  Another Round I probably wouldn’t have been able to stop myself from taking him 

Let me get a pick. I got moves to make

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

That is one where I figured most knew I’d be after.  Another Round I probably wouldn’t have been able to stop myself from taking him 

Ik it was probably a little early for him, but I also knew he was a guy I wanted to take a chance on and so I didn't take any chances. I'm at the point in the draft where I'm thrilled with the way it went for my team, so now I just feel the luxury of taking who I want of who is left 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Um, I'll be honest, there's a bunch of guys available right now I didn't think would be here and I'd rather trade down for another pick. Like, we're talking a 7th round pick. Hit me up, I'll make a pick after I get some dinner otherwise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blue said:

Um, I'll be honest, there's a bunch of guys available right now I didn't think would be here and I'd rather trade down for another pick. Like, we're talking a 7th round pick. Hit me up, I'll make a pick after I get some dinner otherwise.

Just give it to me for a next year pick man

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...