BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Big fan of Radunz btw.

Thanks. I've been very aggressive this draft for some reason. Not sure why but I am happy with my class so far. 

My original plan was Horn and another Defensive guy at 29 but with the Farley injury didn't think it would happen.  Thus my statement about taking a 180 approach to the draft.

My new plan was to take AVT at 13 and Radunz at 29 so shore up the OL. With a few trades I was able to jump back on the original plan and still land part of plan B too.

Everything else from here is just gravy.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Blue said:

Um, I'll be honest, there's a bunch of guys available right now I didn't think would be here and I'd rather trade down for another pick. Like, we're talking a 7th round pick. Hit me up, I'll make a pick after I get some dinner otherwise.

You must masticate thoroughly.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

It didn't help that you put his HS in the write up instead of Northern Iowa. 

At least you got a discussion. 

I drafted who I consider to be the 3rd best OT in this draft and last person I had a true 1st round grade on at 50 and get crickets.

24 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I think the less you hear the better, honestly.

Nobody has said anything about Etienne.

• Like 1

Ngl, weren't thrilled to make this pick because we didn't have a specific player we were targeting here, but couldn't ignore a top-level athlete at a premium position. I think he goes OT3 or 4 in the draft, even though I'm not that high on him personally.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Ngl, weren't thrilled to make this pick because we didn't have a specific player we were targeting here, but couldn't ignore a top-level athlete at a premium position. I think he goes OT3 or 4 in the draft, even though I'm not that high on him personally.

I think he is a franchise LT.  Great value here.

• Like 1