Berlin Draft Class

3.4 - Kadarius Toney
3.14 - Eric Stokes
6.3 - Baron Browning
6.6 - Michael Carter
6.14 - Tommy Togiai
7.3 - Cameron McGrone
7.7 - Kenneth Gainwell

I'm really happy overall.  With only Tremaine under contract after this year and Rashaan forgetting how to play last year, I had to add depth at LB and both those guys are high ceiling guys.  I knew I couldn't go into the season at RB with those guys behind Jones, and being able to add my 4th and 5th RBs in the 6th and 7th was awesome.  Toney adds another weapon for Rodgers I can use in a number of ways.  Togiai provides depth at DT.  And Stokes will compete for a starting spot at outside CB immediately.

Thought I was able to fill a bunch of needs with good value throughout.  The one thing I didn't get to do was add OL depth, but you can't do everything.  Unless you're samsel.

• Like 4

Camden class

Justin Fields
Terrace Marshall Jr
Asante Samuel JR
Joseph Ossai
Daviyon Nixon
Elerson Smith
Jabril Cox
Osa Odighizuwa
Nico Collins @samsel23 the roster sheet says Nico Williams can you fix that for me?
Ben Cleveland

Ok with it overall. Happy I got Fields even though he was constantly mocked to me, I didn't think it was gonna happen because at one point @Scoundrel had the dastardly plan to literally draft every big QB available in the first. 

Marshall I've had a crush on forever.

I know I had to reach on Elerson, who probably has some development time ahead of him but I almost NEVER get my draft crushes so I had to.

• Like 3

Just now, Jlash said:

Camden class

Justin Fields
Terrace Marshall Jr
Asante Samuel JR
Joseph Ossai
Daviyon Nixon
Elerson Smith
Jabril Cox
Osa Odighizuwa
Nico Collins @samsel23 the roster sheet says Nico Williams can you fix that for me?
Ben Cleveland

Ok with it overall. Happy I got Fields even though he was constantly mocked to me, I didn't think it was gonna happen because at one point @Scoundrel had the dastardly plan to literally draft every big QB available in the first. 

Marshall I've had a crush on forever.

I know I had to reach on Elerson, who probably has some development time ahead of him but I almost NEVER get my draft crushes so I had to.

Yeah Elerson was really the only pick of yours I didn't like

• Like 1