BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

I feel like I'm being too nice with my grades but I really don't think there were a ton of bad picks this year. This is a deep draft and I don't think there were a ton of reaches. I'm curious to see what you guys think. 

13 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I feel like I'm being too nice with my grades but I really don't think there were a ton of bad picks this year. This is a deep draft and I don't think there were a ton of reaches. I'm curious to see what you guys think. 

Get nasty with them

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Get nasty with them

Only your stinker of a draft

But basically some teams made some bad picks but overall I got the strategy they were going for and there weren't enough bad picks to give any team a truly bad grade

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Only your stinker of a draft

But basically some teams made some bad picks but overall I got the strategy they were going for and there weren't enough bad picks to give any team a truly bad grade

My six first round picks are all doomed

54 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

My six first round picks are all doomed

52 minutes ago, Blue said:

The only thing more impressive than having 6 first round picks would be if they somehow all turned out to be busts.

I think I currently hold the record with 5 busts drafted in the first 19 picks of a single draft.

1.4 - Dee Milliner 
1.11 - Chance Warmack 
1.12 - Alec Ogletree 
2.2 - Justin Hunter 
2.3 - Cordarrelle Patterson

• Like 2

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I think I currently hold the record with 5 busts drafted in the first 19 picks of a single draft.

1.4 - Dee Milliner 
1.11 - Chance Warmack 
1.12 - Alec Ogletree 
2.2 - Justin Hunter 
2.3 - Cordarrelle Patterson

The homer was strong.

• Like 1