BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

That's an embarrassing move from Camden. If I knew you were going to give Maxx Crosby away for nothing, I'd have made an offer @Jlash

9 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

I think you won that trade pretty handily.  Not easy to rape the Lasher, my guess is he's hammered and is going to be dissappointed in the morning.

Mad Carlos Correa GIF by Jomboy Media

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Blue said:

That's an embarrassing move from Camden. If I knew you were going to give Maxx Crosby away for nothing, I'd have made an offer @Jlash

12 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

I think you won that trade pretty handily.  Not easy to rape the Lasher, my guess is he's hammered and is going to be dissappointed in the morning.

I am very impressed wwhickok got that much.

Despite having the worst year of his career Darnold's gone up in value since I dumped him. Carolina really isn't that good of a landing spot. Ok Moore is a fringe top 10 WR and CMC is a beast, but Darnold's had Anderson before and the results were meh and it's not like Carolina is rocking a great OL or anything.

Edited by WFLukic

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I put in a bid.  But unless @wwhickok says it's okay, I won't say what my offer was.

If @wwhickok just wants to PM me what the next-best offer was, I won't say anything. I just heavily doubt he was getting any offers anywhere close to that for a QB who has more interceptions than games played through three years.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

If @wwhickok just wants to PM me what the next-best offer was, I won't say anything. I just heavily doubt he was getting any offers anywhere close to that for a QB who has more interceptions than games played through three years.

I would have given something decent and gambled if I didn’t have Burrow and Lawrence 

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

I had offered a 2022 5th and Christian Kirk.