BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

10 minutes ago, Blue said:
But tell me more about how you all liked that Stone Forsythe pick

Reminds me of my Kolton Miller pick a few years ago...in the 4th I think.  Worked out awesome for me.  Leatherwood'll be good for yall.

I did like Urban Meyer admitting the Jags wanted Toney over Etienne.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2021 at 12:10 PM, WFLukic said:

Dems came knocking said I need more diversity on my offensive line :/

FYI this was me tipping my hat that I was gonna take Leatherwood if Seoul didn't trade for my pick. Leatherwood absolutely should've been off the board by 5.7. It was a very good pick.

• Like 1

Leatherwood was definitely a nice pick as late as he was taken. I never would've taken him in the real life first round though. I think he ends up as a guard, he just didn't seem able to protect the edge on tape. We'll see though, I still would hate if any of my players ended up in Las Vegas as well.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

More like

Responding Jim Carrey GIF

@Blue and I in discord debating about Leatherwood when we liked other guys more, were both somewhat mediocre on him, but resigned ourselves to taking him given our lack of draft ammunition and having to maximize on BPA from the projected IRL draft:

Me:

giphy.gif

@Blue

ron-swanson-gif.gif?w=400

Where we landed:

Ron-Swanson.gif

Blue and I in the post draft aftermath and on here in this thread:

Me:

IGHm.gif

Blue:

200.gif

Where we landed:

giphy.jpg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Tevan Jenkins looking to slide in at LT for the Bears. He'll still be on RT for the Black Rhinos though. Would be nice to bridge from Williams to Jenkins when the time comes though.

Nope if he doesn’t play RT in the league then I don’t think he can do it in the BDL!!!! (Sarcasm based on how some of you bonernoses vote on game plans with oline alignment)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Nope if he doesn’t play RT in the league then I don’t think he can do it in the BDL!!!! (Sarcasm based on how some of you bonernoses vote on game plans with oline alignment)

That really all depends. If you're asking someone to do something they've never done before in their football career like snapping footballs.  You're asking for trouble 

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

That really all depends. If you're asking someone to do something they've never done before in their football career like snapping footballs.  You're asking for trouble 

I’m having Lawrence play Center