BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

25 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Nope if he doesn’t play RT in the league then I don’t think he can do it in the BDL!!!! (Sarcasm based on how some of you nimrods vote on game plans with oline alignment)

I think I said this a while back in another discussion, generally I think a guy can slide in from tackle to guard and be fine, and you can probably get away with a guard at tackle for a game, maybe two.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Zach Wilson has been named the starter of DVN

what, you're not gonna make him compete with Mason Rudolph

smh not even trying to get the best player on the field

As always, I keep an open mind on these things, but...

"Weaver was not on the scene when the police arrived. One witness account said Weaver punched the woman. Another witness said she saw the woman fall to the ground but did not see Weaver punch her. The woman didn't have any injury consistent with a punch to the head, according to the criminal complaint filed by Officer Anderson O'Kelly on Friday."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31384211/tennessee-titans-draft-pick-rashad-weaver-charged-assaulting-woman

5 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

As always, I keep an open mind on these things, but...

"Weaver was not on the scene when the police arrived. One witness account said Weaver punched the woman. Another witness said she saw the woman fall to the ground but did not see Weaver punch her. The woman didn't have any injury consistent with a punch to the head, according to the criminal complaint filed by Officer Anderson O'Kelly on Friday."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31384211/tennessee-titans-draft-pick-rashad-weaver-charged-assaulting-woman

Apparently this was on the police report? Who knows what is true

Also from the report - "Before leaving he (Weaver) stated to other officers on scene that he had no problem hitting a female if they needed it." 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Apparently this was on the police report? Who knows what is true

Also from the report - "Before leaving he (Weaver) stated to other officers on scene that he had no problem hitting a female if they needed it." 

Geez, figured they would include that on the ESPN report.  Source?

1 minute ago, pheltzbahr said:

Geez, figured they would include that on the ESPN report.  Source?

https://www.wate.com/news/titans-draft-pick-rashad-weaver-charged-with-simple-assault/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Apparently they had been separated after arguing at a bar earlier before the incident and that was a comment he made to officers separating the two. 

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

https://www.wate.com/news/titans-draft-pick-rashad-weaver-charged-with-simple-assault/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Apparently they had been separated after arguing at a bar earlier before the incident and that was a comment he made to officers separating the two. 

Bad enough you would actually think that, but you say that to the Cops?  That's some serious low quality character.

• Like 3

We are disappointed with the recent development surrounding Rashad Weaver. We’ll allow more facts to come out and evaluate the situation before making any concrete judgements on this ongoing situation. 

• Like 2

We did so much scrambling for talent, this was a class we were more open in regard to character. This comes as a surprise because he had no prior public instances of red flags. We will have to do a better job of monitoring these situations for future references.