BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

48 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Rodgers acting like a Diva beeeeeeotch!  Just seems really aarogant and self centered to me.  His dream life isn't possible without the NFL, the Packers and in particular, the fans.  Just seems like a slap in the face of your fan base to me.  Would like to hear what @Blueand @Ragnarokthink of that assessment.

There's nothing wrong and Rodgers will lead the Packers and Berlin to Championships this year.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Rodgers acting like a Diva beeeeeeotch!  Just seems really aarogant and self centered to me.  His dream life isn't possible without the NFL, the Packers and in particular, the fans.  Just seems like a slap in the face of your fan base to me.  Would like to hear what @Blueand @Ragnarokthink of that assessment.

This is why he can never win Berlin a Bizz Bowl. He will crash them into the ground. Right @Ragnarok!?

3 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Hey why not try it all! If everyone thought why go to space when you can just look at it from a telescope where would we be now?

I'm legit blown away by an inspirational quote I'm sure has been around but haven't heard before.

• Like 2

Hey fellas, hope all is well. Good to see BDL is still kicking! This league popped into my mind today and I was able to find this thread pretty quickly after googling it. It's pretty cool to see so many of the old regulars like JLash, Pheltzbahr, SirA, MD4L, Blue, Rags, Bcb, PR, TedLavie, and Lukic still around. Seems like RackCity has taken over my old team as well, which is another great WF throwback from the mafia days as well. Enjoy the off-season, and Orlando Ospreys forever!

- Football2ky

• Like 6

7 hours ago, SkunkApes said:

Hey fellas, hope all is well. Good to see BDL is still kicking! This league popped into my mind today and I was able to find this thread pretty quickly after googling it. It's pretty cool to see so many of the old regulars like JLash, Pheltzbahr, SirA, MD4L, Blue, Rags, Bcb, PR, TedLavie, and Lukic still around. Seems like RackCity has taken over my old team as well, which is another great WF throwback from the mafia days as well. Enjoy the off-season, and Orlando Ospreys forever!

- Football2ky

Footsy!  Hang around bud. Nice to see you 

8 hours ago, SkunkApes said:

- Football2ky

If a footsy shows up, but doesn't give draft grades, was he even here?

18 hours ago, Jlash said:

Cutting Jake freaking Kumerow is the reason ARod wants out? I don't know what's more dumb, that, or that he wants to be closer to CA to host Jeopardy full time.

18 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Apparantly Rodgers publicly praised him the day before and they cut him anyhow. Power struggle lol 

For starters, our receiver depth chart was so bad after Davante at that point that keeping around a guy the QB likes makes more sense than keeping somebody like *checks notes* Malik Taylor. If the dude is gonna be the fifth receiver, what's the harm in keeping the player your QB clearly likes and trusts?

Then the fact that they cut him as soon as Rodgers said something good about him would piss me off, too. It makes Rodgers look bad and it comes across as the team trying to show Rodgers who's in charge. Just clueless behavior from the front office.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

The last 10 NFL Drafts, the Green Bay Packers have drafted ONE offensive player in the first round.

That player is Jordan Love.

Tell me...who is taking whom for granted?

>Have very good starting quarterback
>Defense less than stellar
>Invest in defense to ensure offense is not left hanging, more balanced team, better chance for playoff run
>blame franchise for not loading up one side of team more because... reasons?