BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

37 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Here on my thoughts on Rodgers...

Aaron Jones is a beast, the Derrick Henry of GB.

Having said that, rhe contract was stupid if you're gonna draft Dillon. If you're gonna make Jones a priority, why draft Dillon?

Jordan Love was a wasted pick. All those defensive players and their defense still isn't very good.  They got a mediocre offense that a HOF QB makes look good and then their excellent C signs elsewhere and they don't make the position a priority?

It shouldn't take Rodgers to get that GM fired.

Camden players dodging strays lately.

Floyd Mayweather Boxing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Edited by Jlash

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Having said that, rhe contract was stupid if you're gonna draft Dillon. If you're gonna make Jones a priority, why draft Dillon?

Jordan Love was a wasted pick. All those defensive players and their defense still isn't very good.  They got a mediocre offense that a HOF QB makes look good and then their excellent C signs elsewhere and they don't make the position a priority?

They drafted a center in the second round. 

43 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

To be fair, Gutekunst has drafted very well on defense. Offense? It's been Elgton Jenkins and a whole lot of jack squat. The Jones deal makes NO sense with Dillon on the roster and looking good. They could have resigned Jamaal Williams for way less money to be a third down back and spent that money elsewhere.

Jordan Love was a horrendous pick and he'll have to be a top-10 quarterback to justify his selection. And they traded UP for him! You think Patrick Queen wouldn't have made a big difference to Green Bay's defense in the playoffs? Or Tee Higgins or Michael Pittman or Chase Claypool at receiver?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I'm gonna wait ten minutes just because PR took my dude right in front of me like an ***

This was my second pick the entire draft lol

• Like 3