BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

3 minutes ago, PR said:

One was established but hadn't completed a 16 game season in years. 

Little had the same time off and I had one pick in the draft so I took him. If he turns into a Wirfs like pedigree, great. If not oh well.

Missing all but one game for your final two years of college is not the same as playing 10+ games for 9 consecutive seasons in the NFL with 7 Pro Bowl nominations and sitting out a year because you're pissed off with your pro team. It's utterly bizarre that you would try to make that comparison.

The fact that you only had one pick and took such a high-risk player with zero usable tape from the past two years is why we're criticizing the pick.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Kendrick Green is a great pick. Was debating him with my last couple picks in the draft and he has a great landing spot. 

Yeah. I was hoping Pittsburgh would take Humphrey.  But go figure Colbert would screw that up. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Kendrick Green is a great pick. Was debating him with my last couple picks in the draft and he has a great landing spot. 

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Good pick @SirA1 someone like Rodgers I had tried to trade back into the 7th and take.

He was one of my options for 7.15 and figured I could get him early in PFA and was happy where he landed IRL.

I also needed a Steeler since Conner and Feiler are no longer there. I like to try and have 1 player from all 32 teams on the roster.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Great pick @EaglesPeteC

Thanks. I was torn for sure. I also thought about Christiansen and Green who are already gone.

I probably needed more oline depth than WR since I drafted 2 already, but the landing spot and opportunity for Rodgers is too good. I have nothing proven behind Adams and Williams, might as well throw as many darts as I can- Rodgers, Wallace, Eskridge, Anthony Miller, Fulgham- they all can’t be busts....right? 

• Like 2

Still looking for the following positions if you have any available and want to trade players or possibly picks.

Rotational RB (doesn’t have to be a star)

LT

C/IOL

Edge (will trade heavy picks for a good player)

31 minutes ago, Blue said:

We have more guys, I'm just furious that we have the *third* pick and my top two options are both gone.

This won’t be the last time you are disappointed during this off-season about losing out on a player.

• Like 1