BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

3 picks on the defensive side of the ball. Three guys in good positions to contribute immediately and in positions where I need some depth and youth. Happy with that in the end. 

Just gotta add the finishing touches to this defense but I think we're ready to make a bizzbowl run this year. Offense gonna blow some teams off the park.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Zech was the 2nd guy, along with Ambry, I was hoping would fall.  Two more targets left.

Heard an interview with him on a Philly radio station yesterday. Kid is awesome. The family lineage of athletes he comes from is wild.

2 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

3 picks on the defensive side of the ball. Three guys in good positions to contribute immediately and in positions where I need some depth and youth. Happy with that in the end. 

Just gotta add the finishing touches to this defense but I think we're ready to make a bizzbowl run this year. Offense gonna blow some teams off the park.

Josh Allen torn ACL week 1 incoming 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Heard an interview with him on a Philly radio station yesterday. Kid is awesome. The family lineage of athletes he comes from is wild.

The most unathletic person is his immediate family is like a non-power 5 collegiate athlete.  They are nuts.

• Like 1

Some league wide edge players I have interest in...

Montez Sweat

Nick Bosa

Josh Allen

Alton Robinson

Brian Burns

Danielle Hunter

Chase Young

Myles Garrett

Chandler Jones

There’s probably more but not all depth charts are posted.

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Some league wide edge players I have interest in...

Montez Sweat

Nick Bosa

Josh Allen

Alton Robinson

Brian Burns

Danielle Hunter

Chase Young

Myles Garrett

Chandler Jones

One of these is not like the others