BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

26 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Finally got the CB we’ve been looking for. Only right he played RB before making the switch during his college career. Banking on athleticism and great coaching from Baltimore.

You’re going to depend on a PFA at a position of immediate need?

23 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

You’re going to depend on a PFA at a position of immediate need?

Yes. We’re playing the development game with Stephens. Just expect a strong competitor and guy who will contribute on special teams.

Edited by MD4L

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

@Blue, how about we send you and @Jlash both?  Solely for the purpose of debating Jace Amaro v Harrison Bryant the whole time?

Harrison Bryant already has more career TDs than Amaro. Case closed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MD4L said:

Finally got the CB we’ve been looking for. Only right he played RB before making the switch during his college career. Banking on athleticism and great coaching from Baltimore.

I listed him as a CB but he's been rumored to be switching to Safety. Was on my shortlist at the end to play S.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I listed him as a CB but he's been rumored to be switching to Safety. Was on my shortlist at the end to play S.

That would be par for course here. In any event he’s a high end athlete and probably a special teams ace (i.e roster lock) for year one. I’ll take that at this stage of the draft.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

3 upping Matt Feiler was not something I expected to happen

Starting LG for the Chargers now. Cheap deal and Bozeman may be moving to C. Hedging bets.

If I hadn't landed Green in PFA I would probably have 3 Upped Nick Gates too.

There is only really one half way decent LG in FA and Andrus Peat and Feiler are about the same to me starter wise and Peat has a higher salary and will likely rise due to someone else needing him.

Edited by SirA1