BDL Discussion Thread 2021

6 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Really struck a nerve with you that he didn’t acknowledge this the first time. He’s living in your head.

I just think it's hilarious.

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

Guess @wwhickok really does think Courtland Sutton is trash, lol

No, actually I genuinely don't. The idea behind my list was your weakest overall position and I think you have 2 good WRs but I think its a position that could use improvement. 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

No, actually I genuinely don't. The idea behind my list was your weakest overall position and I think you have 2 good WRs but I think its a position that could use improvement. 

Feel better @Blue?

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Then why did you say Elijah Moore is my No. 1, lol

8 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Every Teams Biggest Remaining Weakness Post-Draft

Singapore:  EDGE -- Outside of Danielle Hunter I just don't see any impact players. This is a group that'll likely struggle in BDL to get to the QB consistently. 

I mean Hunter didn't even factor into 2020 and my other Front 7 Starters and Bench guys had 65 sacks. How much more getting to the QB consistently do you need? I even drafted 2 more Edge that landed in great spots.

I would say that TE is probably an area I need to address just didn't like any in the draft this season.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Blue said:

Then why did you say Elijah Moore is my No. 1, lol

I think its close either way.  That wasn't an indictment of Sutton as much as a praise of your pick of Moore. I expect big things from him.

Edited by wwhickok
52 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I mean Hunter didn't even factor into 2020 and my other Front 7 Starters and Bench guys had 65 sacks. How much more getting to the QB consistently do you need? I even drafted 2 more Edge that landed in great spots.

I would say that TE is probably an area I need to address just didn't like any in the draft this season.

Happy University Of Florida GIF by Florida Gators

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Keep in mind i didn't consider the scheme you run in this. Strictly the expected production or assigned positions. 

12 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I think its close either way.  That wasn't an indictment of Sutton as much as a praise of your pick of Moore. I expect big things from him.

Sure, sure

(I appreciate the praise of Moore)

11 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Happy University Of Florida GIF by Florida Gators

I assume he either knew he had no shot at Pitts and therefore didn't consider him a realistic part of this draft class or overemphasizes blocking.

• Like 3
Just now, Blue said:

Sure, sure

(I appreciate the praise of Moore)

I assume he either knew he had no shot at Pitts and therefore didn't consider him a realistic part of this draft class or overemphasizes blocking.

Tbh I really like what you guys did In the draft. If anyone noticed, the time from when i told Rags I was starting on his suggestion and when I actually posted it was quite a length. I started it and deleted it. It was really hard. Everyone in this league imo, had a really good draft overall for their team.

I actually believe this will likely go down as one of the worst NFL Draft Classes of the last decade. 

I am hoping to hit on 1 guy and I will be happy.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I actually believe this will likely go down as one of the worst NFL Draft Classes of the last decade. 

I am hoping to hit on 1 guy and I will be happy.

Unfortunate for me having 6 firsts