Jump to content

BDL Discussion Thread 2021


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Blue said:

I'm just excited to see who spends themselves into a hole because they forgot the cap is going down next year.

How much does the cap go down next year and why exactly does it go down?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

How much does the cap go down next year and why exactly does it go down?

Does no one read the OP?

It's tied to the previous year's NFL salary cap.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blue said:

I'm just excited to see who spends themselves into a hole because they forgot the cap is going down next year.

When you win our bidding war. ūüėȬ†

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blue said:

Does no one read the OP?

It's tied to the previous year's NFL salary cap.

17k, that's not too bad. I'll probably have about that much left when I'm done in FA this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MD4L said:

When you win our bidding war. ūüėȬ†

We are quite obviously not bidding on the same player(s).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ricky Wagner and DeSean Jackson premium package deal, limited time only, act now! And receive a deep threat WR and an NFL lineman for the low price of just a 2022 2023 6th. Hurry, limited inventory means only the first owner gets this swag!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Ricky Wagner and DeSean Jackson premium package deal, limited time only, act now! And receive a deep threat WR and an NFL lineman for the low price of just a 2022 2023 6th. Hurry, limited inventory means only the first owner gets this swag!

I’ll take one Myles Garrett 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a heads up for everyone.  

The old forum online was left as an archive for almost 4 years, but will be removed at the end of this month.  If there is an old topic you want saved, you can save it for offline viewing or as a pdf in most browsers.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Just a heads up for everyone.  

The old forum online was left as an archive for almost 4 years, but will be removed at the end of this month.  If there is an old topic you want saved, you can save it for offline viewing or as a pdf in most browsers.

Thanks Webby

Link to post
Share on other sites

I went briefly into a Packers forum and they were arguing about the talent of BDL stud Elgton Jenkins. Argument is over!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...