BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Truth. I mean I'm hoping in terms of BDL, that doesn't happen. Would be kind of crappy for that type of situation to occur to anyone

if Rodgers retires or if I win next year's Bizzbowl, I'm going full on fire sale.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Truth. I mean I'm hoping in terms of BDL, that doesn't happen. Would be kind of crappy for that type of situation to occur to anyone

He’s lying. He’s got one of the top rosters here sans the QB position.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Fair enough. I can appreciate that you've got a plan in place that isn't devastated or grossly altered by a singular action.

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

He’s lying. He’s got one of the top rosters here sans the QB position.

Or I trade away above premium price for a QB that could replace Rodgers, go all in for a Bizzbowl this year, then fire sale at the end of the season.

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Or I trade away above premium price for a QB that could replace Rodgers, go all in for a Bizzbowl this year, then fire sale at the end of the season.

Buddy, I'd love to know who you think is selling one of those, cuz I haven't found one yet.

Trading away above premium price only works when the seller is willing to sell at that price. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Buddy, I'd love to know who you think is selling one of those, cuz I haven't found one yet.

Trading away above premium price only works when the seller is willing to sell at that price. 

No clue and I'm hoping it doesn't come to that.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

That's a bad time to have a firesale.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Why?

28 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

If Rodgers retires?

Well, cause I would have no QB on my roster.

Sounds like you could use the services of a former MVP on your roster, and I happen to have one you can get for a great deal, only gently used. Let's shift this over to PM to talk the details.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Sounds like you could use the services of a former MVP on your roster, and I happen to have one you can get for a great deal, only gently used. Let's shift this over to PM to talk the details.

Cam Newton Football GIF by Nickelodeon