BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

14 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Buddy, I'd love to know who you think is selling one of those, cuz I haven't found one yet.

Trading away above premium price only works when the seller is willing to sell at that price. 

Lancaster is selling Russell Wilson 

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Even our coaches have said he isn't close to ready.

Well...at this point they'll do anything they can to not hurt ARod's feelings anymore so they can't come out and go 
"Hey guys either way we're ready to roll because Love is fine!".

But yea I doubt he's ready. Not sure how he could be with no preseason last year and no real reps all year.

51 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Well...at this point they'll do anything they can to not hurt ARod's feelings anymore so they can't come out and go 
"Hey guys either way we're ready to roll because Love is fine!".

But yea I doubt he's ready. Not sure how he could be with no preseason last year and no real reps all year.

I mean, they're definitely telling the truth about Love not being ready. If he was any good at all, they'd trade Rodgers for a fortune and just roll into next year with Love on a rookie contract.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Is it possible to edit the OP with which week of FA is which position group for this year.

There’s a post highlighting each week but I think it was around our draft. It would be a SirA post if I’m correct.

50 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Is it possible to edit the OP with which week of FA is which position group for this year.

42 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Good idea because I forgot we did it like that. 

31 minutes ago, MD4L said:

There’s a post highlighting each week but I think it was around our draft. It would be a SirA post if I’m correct.

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

This is all I found 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PMWi_mLXhAdtxZF2PYBlXzqmtrQfDF1xx1v3_o8F-uA/edit

• The 2021 FA Schedule (on a rotating basis)

1. RB/TE/WR/FB - Skill Players Week

2. OL/QB - The Essentials Week 

3. DB/DL/LB - Defense Week

We can project next year's (and basically all future years) from that list; we can confirm based on last year's FA order as well.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PMWi_mLXhAdtxZF2PYBlXzqmtrQfDF1xx1v3_o8F-uA/edit

• The 2021 FA Schedule (on a rotating basis)

1. RB/TE/WR/FB - Skill Players Week

2. OL/QB - The Essentials Week 

3. DB/DL/LB - Defense Week

We can project next year's (and basically all future years) from that list; we can confirm based on last year's FA order as well.

Maybe we want to switch it up some year boner nose