BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Cancun trade block!

OT Morgan Moses
G Richie Incognito
TE David Njoku

Not actively trying to move any of these guys, but if you want one of them, I'm listening to offers. :)

I’ll offer a short stack from IHOP for all 3.

This is my highest offer 

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Cancun trade block!

OT Morgan Moses
G Richie Incognito
TE David Njoku

Not actively trying to move any of these guys, but if you want one of them, I'm listening to offers. :)

Wink Winking GIF by Desus & Mero

Since both of the people who ran Free Agency last year are no longer with the league I will post the threads this year. Probably only update once a day in the evenings. So that would be the time to check in to see if you need to up your bids.

38 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Since both of the people who ran Free Agency last year are no longer with the league I will post the threads this year. Probably only update once a day in the evenings. So that would be the time to check in to see if you need to up your bids.

This sounds like a job for @wwhickok

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I mean I could try. But I wouldn't want to be the only one doing it. My job is a bit unpredictable.  I'm not unwilling to help out though

I think if you're the second post after sirA opens it up be a nice tag team effort 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I think if you're the second post after sirA opens it up be a nice tag team effort 

I'm down to help for sure and I appreciate the vote of confidence.  I know you know I've been asking for an opportunity to help out so I appreciate it

• Like 1