BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

27 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Alejandro Villanueva the latest addition to the New Orleans all whites offensive line.

Lol both his parents are Spanish. He's latino. The name kind of gives it away.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Lol both his parents are Spanish. He's latino. The name kind of gives it away.

Naw, Spain is in Europe therefore white. He a whiteboi.

Edited by WFLukic

15 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Don’t you offer them either money stacks. I see you’ve been saving your social security checks for this.

Pheltz can barely line up and play on the front seven right now. That money is gonna go away fast.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Pheltz can barely line up and play on the front seven right now. That money is gonna go away fast.

In prior years this would’ve been a lot of cheapskate contracts but that has not happened this year.

• Like 3

It will not deter me From helping out in the future I have enjoyed helping out with free agency thus far but this 85% and yr incentives rule  Has got to be changed I do not know how I don't know what is the right rule is the right rule but it is extremely hard to follow I don't even know for sure if I have the right leader listed. Having it 2 years for one amount and 3 years for another and them almost completely contradict each other it makes it very confusing So I think that we all need to work together to come up with a more simplified system for that kind of contract battle

5 hours ago, Blue said:

I'm 3 deep in most spots but will pony up big probably for a hitter.

• Like 1