BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

It will not deter me From helping out in the future I have enjoyed helping out with free agency thus far but this 85% and yr incentives rule  Has got to be changed I do not know how I don't know what is the right rule is the right rule but it is extremely hard to follow I don't even know for sure if I have the right leader listed. Having it 2 years for one amount and 3 years for another and them almost completely contradict each other it makes it very confusing So I think that we all need to work together to come up with a more simplified system for that kind of contract battle

The concept is the player will take less years for more salary and then get his next contract sooner. I like pheltz simple solution of not being able to make a duplicate bid. Simple. But we will see I guess.

27 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

The concept is the player will take less years for more salary and then get his next contract sooner. I like pheltz simple solution of not being able to make a duplicate bid. Simple. But we will see I guess.

The part i struggle with is the weird math. 

What I'd like to see is a requirement of keeping the highest bid intact and adding the 85% to that rather than reducing the salary and increasing the Contract

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Real talk. Is Charles Leno even goid? 

I’m surprised he is getting this much attention. I remember signing him in FA then flipping him the next season with Norwell for what I think was pick 17? Happy to see he is still around doing Leno things.