BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

27 minutes ago, Blue said:

Ah, I see James Pierre is this year's "rando no-name player who gets bid up absurdly high because he plays for a different owner's favorite team"

Is actually James Pierre is a corner for Pittsburgh that has shown a lot of potential to be a solid Ike Taylor type outside corner

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Is actually James Pierre is a corner for Pittsburgh that has shown a lot of potential to be a solid Ike Taylor type outside corner

He had less than 30 defensive snaps last year.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

He had less than 30 defensive snaps last year.

You're right he did but for someone who actually watched those games I can tell you that in the steps he had he played outside and he played very well. He is the corner that stood in for Joe Haden when Joe  was out

Just now, wwhickok said:

You're right he did but for someone who actually watched those games I can tell you that in the steps he had he played outside and he played very well. He is the corner that stood in for Joe Haden when Joe  was out

lol

Just now, wwhickok said:

I am in no way shape or form trying to suggest that it is some sort of foregone conclusion that James Pierre will indeed be a shutdown corner I am simply saying that in limited opportunities against number one wider receivers last season he played well.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends