BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

I will not forget the lack of Jalen Mills support. All things aside, he landed in a great spot with the Patriots. I could see some significant improvement in his play this year.

Wouldn't be the first guy to get better on a second contract with a different team, but dude's going into his sixth season, I think he kinda is what he is at this point.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Wouldn't be the first guy to get better on a second contract with a different team, but dude's going into his sixth season, I think he kinda is what he is at this point.

A useful player that has positively shown well lining up at the slot, FS, & SS. When he hasn’t been asked to play the boundary, there is good film on him already. Right now he’s our 4th safety or our 3rd string Nickel CB. That versatility means he’ll play for us no matter what in all likelihood.

9 minutes ago, MD4L said:

A useful player that has positively shown well lining up at the slot, FS, & SS. When he hasn’t been asked to play the boundary, there is good film on him already. Right now he’s our 4th safety or our 3rd string Nickel CB. That versatility means he’ll play for us no matter what in all likelihood.

He’s not a starter for you so I don’t think you should be worried about all that noise. A depth piece who can rotate and fill in. It’s not like you paid 15k for Budda Baker.

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

He’s not a starter for you so I don’t think you should be worried about all that noise. A depth piece who can rotate and fill in. It’s not like you paid 15k for Budda Baker.

We’ve had some injuries at that position so it’s not completely inconceivable Mills has a role during the season.

Budda Baker is awesome. Great signing.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

We’ve had some injuries at that position so it’s not completely inconceivable Mills has a role during the season.

Budda Baker is awesome. Great signing.

While I agree what I’m saying is he isn’t making a ton of money on your roster so it’s worth a gamble and for him to be depth/spot starter.

• Like 1