BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Still waiting......

Man I really don't care. I just think you're dumb for assuming Mailata is good based on what was not a particularly impressive season as the third-string left tackle on one of the league's worst offensive lines.

Just now, Blue said:

Man I really don't care. I just think you're dumb for assuming Mailata is good based on what was not a particularly impressive season as the third-string left tackle on one of the league's worst offensive lines.

So still nothing but your own bad opinion....got it 

Just now, Scoundrel said:

My issue was with your opinion that he shouldn’t be allowed to vote on games my guy.

Weird, it's almost like...

51 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If you think Jordan Mailata is bad you shouldn’t be allowed to vote on games tbh 

48 minutes ago, Blue said:

If you think Jordan Mailata is good, you shouldn't be allowed to vote on games tbh

...I was deliberately making fun of him

4 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

@PR you cannot receive messages.

Please Sub $500 cut someone to get under the cap.

If his FA bid put him over the cap, it seems to me that he made an invalid bid and the previous bid should be upheld.

Just now, Blue said:

If his FA bid put him over the cap, it seems to me that he made an invalid bid and the previous bid should be upheld.

He literally has like 10 guys he can cut to make up the $18 difference. Probably just hasn't been on for awhile.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Just trying to follow the rules, y'know?

It is in the rules. Not the first time this has happened. Even for PR.

• If a transaction (FA/Draft) puts a team over the cap, they have a very short grace period (24 hours) to cut a salary or the transaction is considered invalid.  

Edited by SirA1