Jump to content

BDL Discussion Thread 2021


Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Dependent solely upon what time I get part tonight I am going to make a room and do a Podcast on spotify green room.

 What you need to know however is that if you have an android phone like myself you will not have access to the chat feature I might be able to see it but I can't type back.. If you have an iPhone you will have access to everything, android users can call In however

Evil Smile GIF by memecandy

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yesterday went to hell in a hand basket lol. So imma try to do a Green Room podcast tomorrow evening 

Hope things get better bud!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MD4L said:

Hope things get better bud!

It wasn't as bad as i make it sound that, I lost my phone at one of the stores had to go to Walmart and spend $131 on a straight talk phone then the store found my phone so I'm picking it up Friday on the way to Assateague 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MD4L said:

Hope things get better bud!

 

9 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

It wasn't as bad as i make it sound that, I lost my phone at one of the stores had to go to Walmart and spend $131 on a straight talk phone then the store found my phone so I'm picking it up Friday on the way to Assateague 

We hope you get your **** together.

Better?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

It wasn't as bad as i make it sound that, I lost my phone at one of the stores had to go to Walmart and spend $131 on a straight talk phone then the store found my phone so I'm picking it up Friday on the way to Assateague 

Sounds like a place you should take @Jlash

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I am aiming for 8PM. If you don't have Spotify Green Room download it. I also need a couple topic ideas.

I'll watch it later, but I think you should do a 4 part series.  Each episode would be a deep dive into one of the four divisions going over teams and projected finishes.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I'll watch it later, but I think you should do a 4 part series.  Each episode would be a deep dive into one of the four divisions going over teams and projected finishes.

That's a great idea. I'm going to do a 'test run' tonight. It's also audio only on spotify.  The topic is best Draft day Additions.

I'd you search bdl or NFL you'll find the room it's called BDL Prime time 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

That's a great idea. I'm going to do a 'test run' tonight. It's also audio only on spotify.  The topic is best Draft day Additions.

I'd you search bdl or NFL you'll find the room it's called BDL Prime time 

Who’s bringing the beer?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, samsel23 said:

Who’s bringing the beer?

Well if anyone plans to tune in let me know because I did a quick audio and ended it. It was about 15 min. Because no one showed up

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Well if anyone plans to tune in let me know because I did a quick audio and ended it. It was about 15 min. Because no one showed up

We can listen later, correct?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...