BDL Discussion Thread 2021

I’ll hangout for a bit,  as long as you don’t mind someone who’s been drinking for the past 5 hours.   I also don’t know how to work Greenroom but I have it 

30 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

That's a great idea. I'm going to do a 'test run' tonight. It's also audio only on spotify.  The topic is best Draft day Additions.

I'd you search bdl or NFL you'll find the room it's called BDL Prime time 

I can't find it.

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I’ve got some big news to share BDL compadres.

Well then share it.

As long as it doesn't mean you are leaving BDL.  Then you don't get to share it.

20 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I’ve got some big news to share BDL compadres.

How are you gonna say you got big news to share and then disappear? What TF kind of Cracker Jack Monkey Business BS is that?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

How are you gonna say you got big news to share and then disappear? What TF kind of Cracker Jack Monkey Business BS is that?

Yeah, it's almost like promising us a BDL show to listen to and then not giving it to us.

• Like 2

I am moving out of Tallahassee. It has been a fun few weeks preparing for my upcoming career move. Still working out the final details but I should be fully stationed by next weekend.

• Like 7
25 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I am moving out of Tallahassee. It has been a fun few weeks preparing for my upcoming career move. Still working out the final details but I should be fully stationed by next weekend.

Congratulations!