BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

For the former WF guys, apparently Walt got caught copying the spring grades done by National Football Scouting and passing them off as his own. Yikes.

Apologies if it's not kosher to mention here but I figured the WF folks would be interested in knowing about it.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

For the former WF guys, apparently Walt got caught copying the spring grades done by National Football Scouting and passing them off as his own. Yikes.

Apologies if it's not kosher to mention here but I figured the WF folks would be interested in knowing about it.

Oof.

Where did you see that?

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Hate to see it...

33 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Did I see someone post about that if a player isn't on an NFL roster by the time the year starts you can cut him?

Or did I just make that up? lol 

They have to not have played a game in 365day and be a Free Agent to be able to cut them freely.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So if they played last year, but not this year I have to keep them through this whole season?

You have to keep them up until the date of their last game appearance. If they played in Week 17 last year, then yes, you do have to keep them through the whole season.

On 7/20/2021 at 6:48 PM, Blue said:

Shame 

Edited by bcb1213