Jump to content

BDL Discussion Thread 2021


Recommended Posts

As a general lover of great players I’m happy to see Aaron Rodgers on his way back to Green Bay. I am also a little disappointed we won’t be getting a Jameis Winston Berlin reunion.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

So we should probably start the summer meeting 

Meetings without food are called emails. I will not bend on this.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Meetings without food are called emails. I will not bend on this.

Counse… err Scoundrel was collecting wing sauces awhile back.  I volunteer him.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Counse… err Scoundrel was collecting wing sauces awhile back.  I volunteer him.   

I did not physically collect. I was just collecting data unfortunately 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MD4L said:

As a general lover of great players I’m happy to see Aaron Rodgers on his way back to Green Bay. I am also a little disappointed we won’t be getting a Jameis Winston Berlin reunion.

Never had any doubt.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Its GB caving. He wont be in GB in 2022. Winston of course, likely wont play for Houston in 2021 now that the Texans have also caved and are now willing to listen to trade offers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Its GB caving. He wont be in GB in 2022.

Wouldn't shock me.  Depends on what the staff sees from Love in practice.

45 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Blue was right, Texans front office confirmed dumbest of all time.

I think we all knew that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Wouldn't shock me.  Depends on what the staff sees from Love in practice.

Its not going to be up to GB. Aaron has made it clear he wants nothing to do with GB long term

I think we all knew that.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...