BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

3 hours ago, Blue said:

The Texans putting Watson as the 4th string QB and playing at safety/running back in camp is embarrassing, and not for Watson.

Gotta feel bad for owners who had uncertain QB situations this offseason.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blue said:

The Texans putting Watson as the 4th string QB and playing at safety/running back in camp is embarrassing, and not for Watson.

They are legit trying to humble or break or belittle or maybe all of that, Watson. I agree the Texans are looking pathetic right now.

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I went ahead and posted a owner meeting thread. If there's topics you'd like to discuss please comment here or there and tag me so I'll add them. I know @SirA1has a list somewhere but no idea where that is 

Sorry. I don't have a list. Last stuff I have is from 2019. @wwhickok probably has a better idea as I think most have been his.

3 hours ago, MD4L said:

Not a fan of new Jets coaches putting Mims in the gutter.

I really liked Mims coming out and he did pretty well down the stretch last season, I wonder if the new staff doesn't like his attitude or something.

10 hours ago, Blue said:

I really liked Mims coming out and he did pretty well down the stretch last season, I wonder if the new staff doesn't like his attitude or something.

I knew he was doomed based on his comments about Philly before the draft. Weak.

The Kid Mero Halloween GIF by Desus & Mero

21 hours ago, Blue said:

Haven't liked him since first reviewing his film 

14 minutes ago, Blue said:

Nick Chubb with a 3 year extension. Looks like a little over $9k/year to 3 Up him, if the reported numbers are accurate. What a steal for ICBR.

Yeah the only way this could have been better was a longer deal, but understandable he's aiming to get paid one more time in his prime.

• Like 1