BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

I got a job with the NFL folks. I currently work at league offices in Manhattan. It’s been a fun few weeks getting initiated into everything, and I’m finally starting to find consistency within my schedule. I do not intend on relinquishing my team but it would be best for everyone to have secondary representation for the team this season.

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I got a job with the NFL folks. I currently work at league offices in Manhattan. It’s been a fun few weeks getting initiated into everything, and I’m finally starting to find consistency within my schedule. I do not intend on relinquishing my team but it would be best for everyone to have secondary representation for the team this season.

Congrats!  That is awesome!  I know you are going to crush it.

If you hear they/any team are hiring for any type of legal position/lawyer, let me know.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MD4L said:

Holy ****, congrats dude! You're gonna rock it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MD4L said:

I think if you just explain to them what BDL is and how much time you've devoted to it, they can clear some time on your schedule. It's really something you should've disclosed during interviews.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MD4L said:

Share the actual non-destroyed New England Patriots tapes with us.

• Like 3