BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Some of you know b/c we are FB friends, but I found out last week my wife has lung and brain cancer.  It's obviously a shocking and beyond serious situation, but I will do my best to be active in the Owners meeting and ST.  It probably helps a bit to come here and keep my mind off things for a minutes,  but we don't have any clear vision for what's going on with her beyond the current moment.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Some of you know b/c we are FB friends, but I found out last week my wife has lung and brain cancer.  It's obviously a shocking and beyond serious situation, but I will do my best to be active in the Owners meeting and ST.  It probably helps a bit to come here and keep my mind off things for a minutes,  but we don't have any clear vision for what's going on with her beyond the current moment.

You and your wife and family are in my thoughts and prayers my friend 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

That's awful Pheltz, I'm sorry

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Gladney?

Wasn't really expecting much from him anyways.

oh really

On 3/11/2021 at 1:48 PM, Ragnarok said:

All I will say is that I am hoping that any lumps that Gladney may or may not have taken his rookie year helps him make a big 2nd year jump.

On 3/11/2021 at 4:33 PM, Ragnarok said:

Minimal pass rush without Hunter(when a 4th round rookie is your most consistent guy, you have serious issues), no help at INT with Pierce opting out, Barr missed 15 weeks, Kendricks missed 5? weeks, and one of their safeties was poopie while Harrison was still very good.

That's tough for a pair of rookie CBs.

That said, I drafted Gladney for years 2 and beyond.  I rarely expect much from rookies in BDL.

2 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers buddy.

Appreciate the support everyone. Crazy that some of the relationships I’ve had with my BDL partners have been going on since I was in high school. The reception has been incredibly humbling and I wouldn’t have done this much of I didn’t have this association with you all! 

• Like 5