BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

On 8/14/2021 at 1:08 PM, Scoundrel said:

This is just a fun exercise for me

Players I feel I might regret passing on at each spot...

I'll play...

When I traded back at the end of the 2nd, I was debating between Jamin Davis, Javonte Williams, and Kadarius Toney.  Based on early reports, trading back and landing Kadarius may have been a very poor decision.  Should have stayed put and taken Davis.

No regrets with the Stokes pick.

One guy I wish I had grabbed in the 6th is Ben Cleveland, even with his recent concussion.  I still need OL depth and he should be the Day 1 starter in BAL.  The other would be Milton Williams, but Togiai has been solid so far, so I'm not too upset there.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I'll play...

When I traded back at the end of the 2nd, I was debating between Jamin Davis, Javonte Williams, and Kadarius Toney.  Based on early reports, trading back and landing Kadarius may have been a very poor decision.  Should have stayed put and taken Davis.

No regrets with the Stokes pick.

One guy I wish I had grabbed in the 6th is Ben Cleveland, even with his recent concussion.  I still need OL depth and he should be the Day 1 starter in BAL.  The other would be Milton Williams, but Togiai has been solid so far, so I'm not too upset there.

I was torn between Milton, Kelvin, and Tremble as you know. I love drafting tight ends and so that won out. We shall see how that move goes

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Wanted everyone to know I'm alive and well even though I think I missed the owners meeting. Been up in Canada since the border opened and rarely have had access to wifi. I'll be back for shark tank.

Ps it's Monday 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Ps it's Monday 

I am guessing you are running it again. Thanks. I have changed the League doc to reflect after the 2nd preseason game.

Since the Owners meeting is over I also am having Nacho close the thread so we can open a new one for the Shark Tank.