BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 minute ago, pheltzbahr said:

Is that a trait to "greatly admire" about a QB?  Seems like its more of a compliment to the #1.

Within our BDL offense, yes it’s something to be excited about. It’s something we closely monitored when evaluating his fit on our team.

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I think my saving grace and it won’t be viewed as one by voters most likely is that I think Ruggs would be a better fit with Burrow and Lawrence. 

Sadly Urban Meyer is trying to sabatoge our boy Trevor 😢

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Is Clelin Ferrell hurt or is he just a bust like Ruggs?

He's bad. Imagine if the Raiders were competent and drafted Josh Allen instead of Ferrell.

Or better yet, just kept Mack and paid the man.

11 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Sometimes I think the restrictions we have on rosters getting locked is to save owners from themselves.

It is. It about 50% is.

Just now, pheltzbahr said:

If your writeup is as logical as this conversation I have bad news for you.

He also force fed  Da’Vante Adams in college. My point remains: When Carr has an elite weapon he’ll force feed them. 

How is this a difficult concept to understand? 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

He also force fed  Da’Vante Adams in college. My point remains: When Carr has an elite weapon he’ll force feed them. 

How is this a difficult concept to understand? 

Not a difficult concept to understand.  Your point is pointless in reference to Carr, you're still just calling an elite weapon someone who needs to be targeted a lot and that is something Carr can do.  Wow, what a trait!