BDL Discussion Thread 2021

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Well I had both kickers tonight in my fantasy LG (yes we start two kickers. No I don't like it)   so good night for me.  FL st kickers for life 

I was actively rooting for both kickers to make it when their time came.

47 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Either him or Collins didn't know the defense.

If you watch the replay Collins gambles on the slant underneath and leaves the top of the field wide open. Jackson clearly expected him to be there. Looked like a cover two zone 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

If you watch the replay Collins gambles on the slant underneath and leaves the top of the field wide open. Jackson clearly expected him to be there. Looked like a cover two zone 

You have Jackson don’t you 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

You have Jackson don’t you 

I do. He was burnt toast on the Slayton actual td but on that play I'll defend him.  He was realizing good when on Golladay tho 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I do. He was burnt toast on the Slayton actual td but on that play I'll defend him.  He was realizing good when on Golladay tho 

Sounds like anyone who covered Golladay was good today

• Like 1

Listening to some of the talk coming out of last night's game...man, maybe the Giants turn things around as the season goes on, but I wouldn't be surprised if Joe Judge and Daniel Jones were both gone at the end of the season.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Listening to some of the talk coming out of last night's game...man, maybe the Giants turn things around as the season goes on, but I wouldn't be surprised if Joe Judge and Daniel Jones were both gone at the end of the season.

Toss Gettlemen on that raft as well, he's tied with the Jones pick... then the Thomas pick...