BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

That's like 25% of my roster,  but i'm bored.

2.1  -  Alijah Vera-Tucker, G USC   -  Starting LG on a bad offense.   He’s performed well for his situation.  B
2.3  -  Rashod Bateman, WR Minnesota  -  He hurt😒   B-
2.16  -  Javonte Williams, RB North Carolina -  Favorite RB from this class,   he's performing like I expected,  just need Denver to give him the reigns.  B+

3.9  -  Pat Freiermuth, TE Penn State  -  Looks fine for a Rookie TE, he's getting on the field.  He needs a new QB.   B-  
3.11  -  Joe Tryon, Edge Washington -  Currently blocked from a starting role.   Snap count is low, but he flashes.  B-
3.16  -  Wyatt Davis, G Ohio State  -     He's a Minnesota OL,  who's not starting.   D
4.1  -  Carlos Basham Jr, Edge Wake Forest  - 2 Game day Inactives.   He's buried on a deep edge roster.   Flashed in preseason,   should get more reps next year.  C
4.13  -  Richie Grant, S UCF -  Not getting starting reps on a talentless Defense,  plus he gave Pete an excuse to use a Mailata video.  D
5.2  -  Payton Turner, Edge Houston -  Finally got on the field last week with 31 snaps.   Got his first career sack.  Early, but trending nicely.   B-
5.3  -  Tyler Shelvin, INT LSU - 2 Game day Inactives, though Cincy has a nice DT grouping this year.    C
5.5  -  Josh Myers, C Ohio State -  Starting Center for GB,  playing well for a rookie.   B
5.7  -  Liam Eichenberg, T Notre Dame -  Got killed at LT week 1,   He's playing.   That's about all anyone can say about the Miami OL.  I'm sure he settles in with all the bouncing around.    C-
6.1  -  Jamar Johnson, S Indiana -  2 Game Day Inactives.   Talented starters,  but hasn't done much too impress.  D
6.2  -  Dayo Odeyingbo, Edge Vanderbilt  -   IR.   I still like this pick.   B-
6.12  -  Spencer Brown, T UNI  -   Blocked right now,  but getting a few reps.   Needs to add some lower body mass,  will be interesting to see how Buffalo handles the OL next offseason.    C
6.13  -  Paulson Adebo, CB Stanford   -   Getting starter reps,  ups and downs to be expected but he's playing well for a BDl 6th Rounder.   B
PFA1.9  -  Shaun Wade, CB Ohio State  -  Traded from Baltimore to NE.   Hard to give up on a guy when those 2 teams are interested.   C
PFA2.12  -  Joshua Kaindoh, Edge Florida State  -   Struggled week 1,   Game Day Inactive with Clark's return.   He flashed in preseason,   but week 1 was rough.   C-
UDFA -   Jaelon Darden, WR -  Bull-headed on Darden,   I think he can be more than a gadget guy.   Wait and see...  C
UDFA -  Luke Farrell, TE  -  Had the most snap counts in a bottom dwelling TE room,   promising situational guy.  C+
UDFA - Marco Wilson, CB -  Starting outside for Arizona,   the grades aren't there but he's getting the opportunities.  B-
UDFA - Nate Hobbs, CB  -   Getting starter reps in the slot for Oakland.   His grades aren't awful,  but he's struggling to locate the ball.   He looks smooth in coverage.   B-

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I voted.  Not gonna have time to explain any votes until after the MLB season.  At the very least not until after the fantasy baseball season.   

It boggles my mind that fantasy baseball takes up THIS much time.

26 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

To be fair, I never actually gave my word.  I fought hard for town.   Then mwil started recruiting so it was between mafia and cult bc town was boned when the recruiting started.  

25 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Dome what was the recruiting mechanic?

21 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Were you even night move? If so, yeah your role was basically vanilla...

53 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah this game swung wildly and it seemed I could make it even more so at time lol.  Then to be king maker was pretty fun.  

And to be clear.  I was just going with racks, it didn't matter if he was with Orca or not (there was no way to tell what the truth was). tk3 made an appeal to me (mafia) and I killed him in a previous game, so this was a way to make up for that.  

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

dont-do-that-dat.gif

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was so gonna win with town.  Then with mafia.  Then with cult.  But then racks made an honest appeal to my decency and I had to take him up on it lol.  

Guy can post all this within the last hour but can’t say why he voted?

Cuba draft class

2.8: Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson: Injured Reserve. Be back next year.

4.14: Rondale Moore, WR/OW, Purdue: Good production two weeks in. Is he closing in on WR2 for Arizona?

4.16: Kellen Mond, QB, Texas A&M: Redshirt year. Likely not QB2 because of his vaccination status.

5.16: Rashad Weaver, Edge, Pittsburgh
He is playing, but we’re very strong at this position and he has not established himself yet in the regular season

7.4: Ronnie Perkins, Edge, Oklahoma
Unsure how much he’s playing but a similar situation to Weaver except he wasn’t a preseason standout.

7.14: Hunter Long, TE, Boston College
Dolphins TE2 and our TE2. Will not be a focal point of gameplans any time soon.

PFA 1.16: James Hudson, OT, Cincinnati 
Started his first game with Jedrick Wills out. Hopefully we don’t need to play him this year.

PFA 2.1: Janarius Robinson, Edge, Florida State
IR. Not season ending but like the other edges he probably won’t play for us this year.

PFA 2.13: Brandon Stephens, CB, SMU
Second most valuable contributor and playing a big role for the Ravens. Still has multiple barriers before getting on our gameday roster.