BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I also don't have a woe is me attitude just because I made one arguable comment.

I made rhe comment the other day about writing gameplans because I have been insanely busy with work. It just so happened I had a lot of down time today. I've never quit since I've joined this league. I'm allowed to be disappointed and I don't have to be disappointed the way you want me to be.

I lost to 2 good teams, I said as much after losing to them. I said GG to both of them.

So anyways moving on.

I know we may have some differences but that is what makes our relationships so valuable. I appreciate your presence quite a bit and you have a distinguishing presence to speak your mind and I respect that a lot.

I may have gotten a little bent when you said GG after you were down one vote, but that’s in respect to seeing how the voting can swing in any game ( @Scoundrel can certainly attest), but likewise let’s move forward.

I remain adamant when I say this: You are appreciated and well liked among all of us. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I know we may have some differences but that is what makes our relationships so valuable. I appreciate your presence quite a bit and you have a distinguishing presence to speak your mind and I respect that a lot.

I may have gotten a little bent when you said GG after you were down one vote, but that’s in respect to seeing how the voting can swing in any game ( @Scoundrel can certainly attest), but likewise let’s move forward.

I remain adamant when I say this: You are appreciated and well liked among all of us. 

When I said GG,I genuinely didn't realize how many people were still left to vote. Though I didn't think I'd win and I was okay with that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

DVN Trading Block

RB Ronald Jones

TE Dallas Goedert 

OT Austin Jackson

OT Tyrell Crosby 

OG Mark Glowinski 

OG Cesar Ruiz 

Edge Julian Okwara 

S Brandon Jones

S Marquise Blair 

If you're interested pm me and we can talk 

Is there some kind of code I need to see the good stock?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Why must you remind me how my mortal enemies teamed together to vote against me in the end stretch!