BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Well it is unfortunate that you guys didn't have time it's time to contact me about those players but they have been on the trading Box for a while So Anchorage did try and succeeded

tbh my previous experiences inquiring about players in general has rather brutally soured me on trading

DVN Trading Block

RB Ronald Jones

TE Dallas Goedert 

OG Mark Glowinski 

OG Cody Ford 

INT Raekwon Davis 

INT Marlon Davidson 

LB Malik Harrison 

CB Rashad Fenton 

S Brandon Jones 

S Marquise Blair

Draft Picks Only

If you're interested pm me and we can talk 

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

tbh my previous experiences inquiring about players in general has rather brutally soured me on trading

And that is fine but here's where I kind of lose my patience. After I make a trade almost every single time nearly everybody has something negative to say And those who do not claim thit's aim that they would have traded for sad players even though I have been shopping said players for over a week and nobody showed any interest.

If you aren't offering something better you really don't have a lot of room to criticize somebody for accepting the available offer that they are OK with

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Unfortunately at some point he won't play at least one game

Well he's off my roster after the season regardless, it just would have been helpful for FA bidding. Probably would have gone higher on Budda if I didn't have Hooker/Incognito clogging up space.

• Like 1