BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

22 minutes ago, MD4L said:

My Asante Samuel evaluation may be my worst of all time.

I really liked Samuel, figured he was only a slot guy once his arm length came in.

I’d like to take this time to thank Justin Fields for giving me a reason to do a victory lap over my lack of faith in his NFL projection. More sacks taken than completed passes is a rough way to make your first start.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

I really liked Samuel, figured he was only a slot guy once his arm length came in.

I’d like to take this time to thank Justin Fields for giving me a reason to do a victory lap over my lack of faith in his NFL projection. More sacks taken than completed passes is a rough way to make your first start.

But you were dead wrong on Trevor...

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

As things stand today I still would highly doubt I go OL unless it is overwhelming bpa 

Well I think Green could very well be BPA there but I guess we'll agree to disagree about the OG need.

30 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

I doubt I'll be picking first.

I don't think so either but this is just based on the current draft order.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

I definitely had Samuel in the slot as well but I was sure he'd be a stud, the dude just has it. 

As for Fields, he's clearly not being put in a position where he can succeed at all. Not saying he'd be great if he were anywhere else, just that it's hard to tell how much of it is him vs his circumstances right now.