BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

9 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

All about usage. Two similarly talented receivers Waddle might even be more talented. 

Jaylen Waddle’s last 12 receptions= 58 yards

Henry Ruggs’ last 11 receptions= 237 yards

It helps when the qb can throw the ball more than 10 yards 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

It helps when the qb can throw the ball more than 10 yards 

Well hence why I said usage. With Tua he had 4 catches for 61 and a TD week 1. They schemed him to basically be their running game this week. Hopefully they find better ways to use him. Just like my frustration with Pitts usage. He wasn’t targeted in the first three quarters but 3rd and 10 in the fourth? Clutch conversion by Pitts to extend the drive and lead to the tie. Then on the game winning drive 25 yard catch to get them into field goal range to win. Game would have been different if they schemed him differently earlier. But he made plays when it mattered. 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

CJ Henderson traded for a 3rd round pick and a mediocre tight end, hold on while I hit up @Scoundrel for a trade

This is a win for me in two ways. Love the fit in Carolina. Means Donte will sign a big FA deal somewhere else after this season. And Henderson will pair with Horn. Carolina can develop players. Second win is Tremble is going to become the number 1 TE soon. I believe I posted it’s happening during the game on Thursday...