BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

27 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

It's very possible they'll want to spend money elsewhere 

Sure, but they have a whopping three free agents of note to resign and teams typically like to resign their own guys.

I think it heavily depends on what they see from CJ Henderson the rest of the year.

15 hours ago, Blue said:

Weird, I didn't see Andy Dalton racking up nine sacks taken and 6 completions with the exact same team around him.

Well I would hope the 11 year vet would do a better job than the raw rookie QB. Obviously Fields looked horrible and there's a lot he needs to work on to even be backup level but to write off a rookie who was supposed to be raw coming in and is in a horrible situation after one game just doesn't do it for me.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well I would hope the 11 year vet would do a better job than the raw rookie QB. Obviously Fields looked horrible and there's a lot he needs to work on to even be backup level but to write off a rookie who was supposed to be raw coming in and is in a horrible situation after one game just doesn't do it for me.

blah blah blah he was historically bad

I could write a whole thing here, but the fact of the matter is that y'all are still ragging on me for being wrong on Jimmy Clausen over a decade ago. So I'm going to crow as loud as I want when Justin Fields and Zach Wilson, who I didn't think were worth first round picks let alone high ones, have looked exactly how I thought they would a few games into the season.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I could write a whole thing here, but the fact of the matter is that y'all are still ragging on me for being wrong on Jimmy Clausen over a decade ago. So I'm going to crow as loud as I want when Justin Fields and Zach Wilson, who I didn't think were worth first round picks let alone high ones, have looked exactly how I thought they would a few games into the season.

Yeah but there's no context. You're just labeling them as bad QBs, never mind that the Oline and the coaching is horrible

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I ragged on you with Clausen because I had saw the pattern and you disagreed with me that he was not going to be a good QB. I think that one doesn't need to be brought up again lol

• Like 1