BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Hope CJ becomes an all pro for @Jlash we agreed on this trade Friday night. We messaged each other about CJ within seconds of each other. I like his fit better in Carolina and think he will show his skills. 

When he says within seconds, it's literal. I hit send on my PM to him at the same time I heard my normal "PM chime" hit my computer. I thought I was hearing things. 

I sent an initial offer to him at the exact time he sent over "Have any interest in trading for CJ?". It was crazy. And then he gets traded IRL. Weird.

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

When he says within seconds, it's literal. I hit send on my PM to him at the same time I heard my normal "PM chime" hit my computer. I thought I hearing things. 

I sent an initial offer to him at the exact time he sent over "Have any interest in trading for CJ?". It was crazy. And then he gets traded IRL. Weird.

Destiny 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

Also, Peters has been playing well for the Bears overall. Obviously nobody came out of that last game looking pretty but when you look at the whole season he's done well.

Weird how all of a sudden everybody looked bad when Justin Fields was at quarterback.

You guys wanna know what a REAL Monday is? Long day, tomorrow looks longer, Eagles getting dominated.....and my current wife decides that NOW after 5 years is the time she would like to start an open dialogue with my ex wife in regards to co-parenting as a step mom. 

Pray for me, friends.

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, Jlash said:

You guys wanna know what a REAL Monday is? Long day, tomorrow looks longer, Eagles getting dominated.....and my current wife decides that NOW after 5 years is the time she would like to start an open dialogue with my ex wife in regards to co-parenting as a step mom. 

Pray for me, friends.

Thank you for putting a crying 4 day old baby in perspective.

• Like 5