BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

With another on Sunday against the Falcons, Ojulari is the first Giants player with a sack in each of his first three career games. He is also the first NFL player with at least 1.0 sack in each of his first three career games since Cleveland's Myles Garrett in 2017.

"The thing that's encouraging (to) me with Azeez for these young edge guys, is his ability to play the run," Graham told the media. "He's playing stout in the run game. You think about a young edge player, they're thinking about, 'Okay, I've got to get sacks. Everybody wants to know how many sacks I'm going to have.' He's playing stout in the run game, that's what's encouraging for me."

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Anchorage Trade Block:

Edge Sam Hubbard

Edge Alton Robinson

Edge K’Lavon Chaisson

Edge Clelin Ferrell

INT Ed Oliver

INT Dexter Lawrence 

INT Foley Fatukasi

LB Cody Barton

Offering picks for proven young talent 

Cancun offers Rhamodre Stevenson for Sam Hubbard, Cody Barton, and Dexter Lawrence.

• Like 1

For the PFF nerds: https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/robert-quinn-success-stats-chicago-bears-defense-2021

The analytics support Quinn’s early breakout, too. He trails only Akiem Hicks as the Bears’ most effective pass rusher, per Pro Football Focus, and his 68.3 pass-rush grade is a full point higher than Mack’s.

BDL stud Robert Quinn, better pass rusher than Khalil Mack

bonus BDL stud Akiem Hicks praise too

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1