BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Wow holy ****, I don't know if any of you have gamepass but the all-22 is garbage. They didn't have at the beginning of the season and just added a few days ago. It's my first time trying to check it out and literally each snap is a new video that loads and is blurry for the first half of the video. Thanks NFL, you continue to be ******* trash.

And the footage is all jumpy too. Unbelievable.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Wow holy ****, I don't know if any of you have gamepass but the all-22 is garbage. They didn't have at the beginning of the season and just added a few days ago. It's my first time trying to check it out and literally each snap is a new video that loads and is blurry for the first half of the video. Thanks NFL, you continue to be ******* trash.

And the footage is all jumpy too. Unbelievable.

@MD4L  get on this 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I mean the fact that you both post it every other page proves the old addage "Doing the same thing and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity"

Actually I think I have proven if I drive people insane enough they will trade with me just to get me to shut up

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Just so you all know you won't get guys on my block cheaper later than they are right now. The prices will only rise 

I don't think I tried to cheap you on my offer at all, you're just not going to get a starter-caliber player for a guy who has played 14 snaps.