BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

6 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Solomon Kindley cost less than $500, in what world is that a cap dump?

Also, I was never realistically looking for a 2nd. I've told people I'm open to negotiation. 

Goedert is someone I wasn't going to resign so I get G depth and a mid round selection. I'm good with that. I did say that I didn't think I was selling cheap (6th, 7th) but wasn't being unreasonable (1st-3)

It's the only realistic offer I've gotten, so I took it.

Furthermore wanting a second round pick  And being able to trade for a second round pi can run back are 2 very different things of which I am aware

I would have still done my original offer which I think had more value than a 5th.

Ces la vie.

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

If anyone has the new draft order @Scoundrel I'll start working on another mock

The reverse of this.

1 New Orleans Jazz
2 Singapore Sentinels
3 Lancaster Werewolves
4 Ivory Coast Black Rhinos
5 Rome Eternals
6 Cuba Smugglers
7 Camden Hood Rats
8 Anchorage Trappers
9 Hungary Hippos
10 Death Valley NIghtmare
11 Raleigh Firebirds
12 Antarctica Katabatic Beasts
13 Berlin Blitzkrieg
14 Cancun Kaiju
15 Seoul Dragons
16 Gotham Gashslayers
  • Like 2

So I was going through my records because I know Stafford was once our starter. Just didn't realize how long ago it was. Why wasn't he traded to the Rams a long time ago.

Singapore/Rhein Starting QBs

2011-2012 - TB12

2013-2015 - Matt Stafford

2016-2017 - Big Ben

2018 - Derek Carr

2019 - Aaron Rodgers

2020-Present - TB12

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

The reverse of this.

1 New Orleans Jazz
2 Singapore Sentinels
3 Lancaster Werewolves
4 Ivory Coast Black Rhinos
5 Rome Eternals
6 Cuba Smugglers
7 Camden Hood Rats
8 Anchorage Trappers
9 Hungary Hippos
10 Death Valley NIghtmare
11 Raleigh Firebirds
12 Antarctica Katabatic Beasts
13 Berlin Blitzkrieg
14 Cancun Kaiju
15 Seoul Dragons
16 Gotham Gashslayers

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

10 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

So I was going through my records because I know Stafford was once our starter. Just didn't realize how long ago it was. Why wasn't he traded to the Rams a long time ago.

Singapore/Rhein Starting QBs

2011-2012 - TB12

2013-2015 - Matt Stafford

2016-2017 - Big Ben

2018 - Derek Carr

2019 - Aaron Rodgers

2020-Present - TB12

Stafford has never gotten the respect he deserves for sure. He's long been one of my favorite non-Steelers just because he was the first overall pick of the first draft I started paying attention to and I love the way he plays. The Rams were my preseason pick for the Super Bowl, I'm glad he's finally seemingly got a competent team around him.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Stafford has never gotten the respect he deserves for sure. He's long been one of my favorite non-Steelers just because he was the first overall pick of the first draft I started paying attention to and I love the way he plays. The Rams were my preseason pick for the Super Bowl, I'm glad he's finally seemingly got a competent team around him.

He's a former Bulldog too. I only own 2 Jerseys. Matt Stafford is one from when he was my QB. 

The other is Jimmy G from when I thought he was going to be my QB. That one is now my wife's because she thinks he's good looking. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I would have still done my original offer which I think had more value than a 5th.

Ces la vie.

I understand, and not to disregard that but I just didn't like the idea of giving up one of my 2 2nd rounds albeit getting a 1st back. I'm comfortable with this trade even if Goedert catches 3 TDs and 200 receiving yards this weekend 

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I understand, and not to disregard that but I just didn't like the idea of giving up one of my 2 2nd rounds albeit getting a 1st back. I'm comfortable with this trade even if Goedert catches 3 TDs and 200 receiving yards this weekend 

No worries. I am hoping to use it for something else now that the trade dust has settled but I will probably continue to get rebuffed since a Top 16 pick isn't worth anything unless it is top 5 it seems.

21 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

No worries. I am hoping to use it for something else now that the trade dust has settled but I will probably continue to get rebuffed since a Top 16 pick isn't worth anything unless it is top 5 it seems.

Depends what you are trading it for. Drafts a gamble so does someone trade a young cheap asset displaying high level skill at a high value position to just take another gamble? One must weigh the risk vs reward. 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Depends what you are trading it for. Drafts a gamble so does someone trade a young cheap asset displaying high level skill at a high value position to just take another gamble? One must weigh the risk vs reward. 

speaking of those kind of guys

Jerry Tillery is available again!  Come and get him boys!