BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

8 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Why did you ask for a 2nd and then trade Goedert for a 5th + Cap dump?

Don't know which is funnier, Whickok trading Goedert for way less than he was asking for or Rags trading for Goedert after hyping up Hunter Henry and Irv Smith for years

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

The other is Jimmy G from when I thought he was going to be my QB. That one is now my wife's because she thinks he's good looking. 

let's be honest, she's not wrong

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

Billy Turner! Had him on my IR pickup shortlist

No idea why Malik Jackson was still sitting in FA while Malik McDowell is getting starts in this league, like what lol

Well he's playing as many snaps and outplaying Jackson, so there's that 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

He's not doing either of those things, lol. I think you got your Maliks mixed up.

I don't  

I think McDowall has maybe ten less snaps than Jackson? 

Have you talked over your view with your Cleveland expert. If not you probably should 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Blue said:

Don't know which is funnier, Whickok trading Goedert for way less than he was asking for or Rags trading for Goedert after hyping up Hunter Henry and Irv Smith for years

let's be honest, she's not wrong

I hadn't officially asked anyone for a 2nd round pick for Goedert first of all. You all are referring to the 2nd rd ask on a trading block I posted in this thread and yet how many times have I negotiated more balanced deals? A lot. In the end, Realistically, Goedert hasn't played this season productive enough to equal a 2nd round pick, I came to terms with that but I'm glad I can amuse you 

Goedert is a good player and he is hindered by Jalen Hurts. Now that he is with Aaron Rodgers in BDL I'm sure he'll get the respect he deserves.

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Goedert is a good player and he is hindered by Jalen Hurts.

Yes, let us embrace and signal-boost the message that Jalen Hurts sucks the week I play him, excellent

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Sure if you want to get picky over 2-3 snaps a game, have at it 

More like 7+ but if you want to ignore facts that anyone can easily look up, good for you