BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that when I get the horses, I'm going to enjoy utilizing my graphics and gameplans to systematically destroy you all, as you've all admitted passively on the game plan front over the past 3 weeks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yes, let us embrace and signal-boost the message that Jalen Hurts sucks the week I play him, excellent

More like 7+ but if you want to ignore facts that anyone can easily look up, good for you

Well now you made me look it up 

McDowell has played 112 

Jackson 126 

So 14 totals snaps over 3 weeks is 4. 67 snaps a game.  closer to 3 than 7 

I win 

9 hours ago, WFLukic said:

gg @EaglesPeteC

Game planning for that offense was a nightmare. Mighty impressive how you've turned around that perennial dumpster fire Portland into one of the most talented teams in the league. Looking forward to our next one.

Thanks. I knew that was the likely outcome with how injuries have hurt my secondary and now starting to pile up on my O-line. Very few weaknesses on your team hard to find what to attack.

GL the rest of the way

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

McDowell has played 112 

Jackson 126 

I win 

Jackson has played 17 snaps more than McDowell over the past two weeks, lol. 7 was me being generous.

Edited by Blue

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

McDowell has played 112 

Jackson 126 

I win 

(McDowell has started the last 2 weeks)

He's also graded out at a 74.0 on PFF

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Don't know which is funnier, Whickok trading Goedert for way less than he was asking for or Rags trading for Goedert after hyping up Hunter Henry and Irv Smith for years

Well, if Irv wasn't out for the year, I probably wouldn't have made the trade.  Jordan Akins as my #2 TE is less than ideal.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MD4L said:

My TE mantra is the guy is either elite (Kittle, Waller, Kelce) or throw someone anyone out there to chip great pass rushers.

it helps that our pass rush group is legit.

So I just wanna make sure I'm clear on what you're saying here. You're saying unless you consider a TE Elite, they are disregarded in a game plan?