BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Nick Bosa on his performance against Packers. Yeah this a guy who was excellent in the game...

“I just need to be better off of the chips and not just stand there that I’m shocked that it’s happening,” Bosa said. “Expect it more and get back to my rush quicker. I kind of just sat there and took it against Green Bay and felt sorry for myself. I need to just be ready for it. I just didn’t expect it quite as much but it’s coming.” 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Nick Bosa on his performance against Packers. Yeah this a guy who was excellent in the game...

“I just need to be better off of the chips and not just stand there that I’m shocked that it’s happening,” Bosa said. “Expect it more and get back to my rush quicker. I kind of just sat there and took it against Green Bay and felt sorry for myself. I need to just be ready for it. I just didn’t expect it quite as much but it’s coming.” 

Yes... A great player who says he needs to do even better when the opposition's sole focus is to slow you down.

No different to when a Mahomes/Allen type player throws 300+ and 3TDs but takes the blame for the loss.

Just now, WFLukic said:

Yes... A great player who says he needs to do even better when the opposition's sole focus is to slow you down.

No different to when a Mahomes/Allen type player throws 300+ and 3TDs but takes the blame for the loss.

He just sat there and took it and felt sorry for himself. Lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yes, Nick Bosa is the only player on that defense that Green Bay was worried about at all. Sure.

Tonyan made Fred Warner look a Pop Warner and the rest of the DL was handled easily, so yes, Bosa was the only player that needed to be shut down.

Just now, WFLukic said:

Tonyan made Fred Warner look a Pop Warner and the rest of the DL was handled easily, so yes, Bosa was the only player that needed to be shut down.

Nick Bosa, who also by his own admission was owned by the Packers for the majority of the game. LOL

• Like 1