BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Apart from the few dudes I had go on IR to start the team, I've had a damn near perfect run of health. I suppose it makes up for last years disaster. I can't help but feel something nasty is waiting around the corner for us though. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Apart from the few dudes I had go on IR to start the team, I've had a damn near perfect run of health. I suppose it makes up for last years disaster. I can't help but feel something nasty is waiting around the corner for us though. 

I’m nasty and waiting around the corner

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

You’ll be playing until Week 15-17 in all likelihood so yeah, get ready.

31 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I'm feeling the same. Lost my first couple of guys this week but have the depth to withstand it and hopefully have some guys coming back from IR sooner rather than later.

Idk if anyone is aware but Tyson Alualu is listed under both Death Valley and Antarctica's roster. I think the issue is on the Antarctica side because I believe DV has him. Also he's listed as "Signed - Draft" under Antarctica.